Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Green and Pink Housing Post Tsunami Sri Lanka




I just had to show you these Two Little houses that I discovered through a photographer from England that I found on twitter. His name is Logan MacDougal and I do recomend you read his blog about his trip to Sri Lanka.

I just fell in love with the colors of these beautifully designed houses. The pastel colors are ideal for a hot warm climate near the sea. I am so glad that at last something  good has come out of the terrible tragidy they suffered all those years ago.

I am intriged to know how they are made, it looks like a lime or clay exterior finish to me. If any one has more information I would love to know - natural finishes are a bit of a passion with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...