Monday, May 2, 2011

Seeing Red!

Source: etsy.com via Denise on Pinterest


I seem to have been soaked in red in the workshop over the last few days, as I'm in the process of creating a new range of colored frames for Tabula Decoro, Etsy and Artfire. I'll be giving you sneak previews here over the next few days, but in the meantime, I thought we could get in the RED MOOD by having a look at a few of my favorite picks that I have collected on my  
                                                  
PINTEREST RED GALLERY BOARD.

Source: etsy.com via Denise on Pinterest


TOFFEE APPLES! Oh Yum, Apart from the glorious color RED, they look so sticky and shiny, but above all, they remind me of being about 10 years old. It was always such a treat to have a toffee apple at the seaside or the local Fair.

Source: etsy.com via Denise on Pinterest


I'm a bit of a sucker for the combination of RED and PINK, so when I saw this watercolor on Etsy, I just had to add it to my collection.

If you would like more details of the goodies illustrated, just click on the 'source link' below each picture.

To see all my Pinterest boards, click on 'Denise link' below each image, or click here and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...